Saturday, July 16, 2011

July 16th -- Continuing the Dismantling

Earlier this week I removed the wiring for the data system and the wiring harness for the radios.  Today I got the gauges out of the VD as well as the switches and brake/clutch lines.  My main focus right now is to sell as much as I can and I can definitely sell the gauges (since I will be using a data acquisition system with a display) so I took pictures of those.  However, most of my time seemed to be spent making a stand for the engine to sit on and dismantling the suspension further so that I could store them better and make a little more room in the garage.  Hopefully the engine sells soon because as soon as it does, I will be ordering the engine kit from Honda.  Tomorrow I will be focused on listing as much as I can on ebay.  I still have lots of FV stuff to sell and a lot of it is small and can be shipped easily so that is what I will be listing.  Every little bit helps!!


No comments:

Post a Comment