Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Dismantling of the RF97 VD FC -- 7/13/11

Since all of my racing experience has been with Formula Vees, I know very little about the RF97 so I requested help from one of the most knowledgeable individuals in regards to Van Diemens and that is Eric Langbein of Eric Langbein racing.  Eric came to my house on July 13th so that we could go through the car and at the very least pull the engine out so that I can place it for sale.  We not only got the engine out but we got all the bodywork off the car and all the suspension off the car.  Since we made that much progress, I already feel more comfortable with the new car.  Thanks Eric!!  After we got the suspension off we were able to put the car on roll around stands that I bought from a friend of mine.  Those things are really going to be a big help!  Below are pictures documenting the progress.











No comments:

Post a Comment