Thursday, April 25, 2013

Team Fisher House Racing

Ok, so that last blog wasn't very positive so this one is more positive!  We are officially Team Fisher House Racing and I think the car looks great with the Fisher House logos.  The announcer at VIR also really talked up Fisher House so it was great to see the car get some positive attention.


 
 
We also have a donation page now so I ask everyone who reads this blog to please make a small donation to Fisher House.  If I can achieve my goal of raising $5,000 this year then I think that it will really show that racers are great people that can really make a difference where it matters.  And  remember, 96% of the funds donated to Fisher House go to their programs -- it doesn't get any better than that!  Thanks for your support!!

http://www.teamfisherhouse.org/site/TR/Event/General?px=1004842&pg=personal&fr_id=1070

No comments:

Post a Comment